Pop the champagne cork - it's your wedding day!
At The Max Center, we work with you to make sure your Wedding day is perfect. From menu choices & seating plans, to decor & music selections, we are by your side every step of the way. We take special care with those little things that make big memories for a life time.
Your wedding day is one of celebration and joy. From the beginning of your engagement to the moment you say ‘I do’, many details in the planning of your big day take place.
Let us play a part in taking away some of the Wedding Planning stress that arises during your Wedding planning.
Please Contact Us To discuss your wedding plans (780) 898-1707
The Max Center Downloads & Information
The Max Center Rental Policies
[expand title=”CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MAX CENTER RENTAL POLICIES” swaptitle=” “]
- A MAX EMPLOYEE IS REQUIRED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE at the MAX during all non-school functions.
- NO OUTSIDE CATERING SERVICES, FOOD OR ALCOHOL ARE PERMITTED. Our buffet menu list is available, and the rates will be confirmed after we check current market prices where appropriate. Other menu selections are possible. Give us your theme and budget and we’ll create something unique if you’d like! Minimum buffet banquet number is 100 in most cases. A surcharge will apply for numbers below.
- THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATION OR THE USER SHALL:
- Confirm your held date by paying the reservation deposit. Other details may be dealt with at a later date, at least 2 months prior to the event is recommended where possible.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservation deposit will be forfeited unless a minimum 45 days notice is
received. This becomes the damage deposit at the time of the event.
- Pay approx. 50% of the estimated final bill 14 working days prior to the event, along with confirmation of final dinner numbers, unless otherwise arranged. Adhere to all policies appropriate to the function and the law, and assist in ensuring that their guests do the same.
- Assume full responsibility for any damage that may occur during the use of the MAX and adjacent areas of the school and property
- Leave the facility in a reasonably clean and organized condition and in a timely manner, or an additional charge will apply ($75 / hour overtime)
- THE MAX IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY. Smoking is only permitted outside the main MAX entry doors to the north (not outside kitchen doors)
- Up to 2 hours access to the MAX is available for decorating/set up when required providing the school is already “open” with staff in place. If staff has to be brought in (e.g. summer / holidays) a $20 hourly charge will apply, or for longer times.
- The Manager & Supervisor are not event planners, although we will endeavor to assist you in your preparations for a successful event.
- Refrain from using tape or tacks on the walls, or confetti of any type
The Max provides a one stop opportunity for you to book the requirements of your Private Event, such as Facility, chef/cook, bar, decorating and DJ to simplify your planning.