Drayton Valley Alberta Special Events Venue
The Max Center is a Special Events Venue located in the town of Drayton Valley, Alberta. As a NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION, profits collected assist in funding Student programs in the community.
The Max Center Special Events Rental Facility includes a 1,200² ft dance floor with a full stage, lighting and projection.
Dear friends and supporters of The Max Center,
In light of the Premier’s announcement on November 24, 2020 and update on December 8, 2020, we are legally obligated to pause our cafeteria and concert series operations. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We hope Albertans are keeping happy, safe and warm this winter. The safety of our patrons is our utmost priority. We will resume operations once we are permitted to do so.
We are happy to report on the success of our cafeteria this season. We were able to provide healthy and affordable meals to FMHS students and teachers. We are pleased to announce that great food, great staff and great prices await students in the New Year.
We hope to resume our concert series in 2021 as well. At the moment, please note that the following shows are officially postponed:
- Rubix Cubed: Tribute to the 80’s (originally re-scheduled for November 21, 2020).
- Della Curry: Patsy Cline & Rockin’ Down the Line (originally scheduled for Dec. 19, 2020).
- The Caroline’s: Tribute to Country’s Best (originally scheduled for Jan. 16, 2021).
Our goal is to reschedule these shows within the 2021 calendar year.
Please closely monitor our website and facebook page for updates. We thank you in advance for your patience. In the event additional shows need to be postponed, kindly note that all existing ticket holders will be honoured for any date change. Once again, we are doing our best to navigate this pandemic and would like to provide you with entertainment opportunities as soon as it is safe to do so.
The Max Center would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Event Rental Facility In Drayton Valley
The Max Center is an Entertainment Venue in Drayton Valley that rents the facility for public, private and company events in the Drayton Valley community.
As a NON PROFIT Organization, profits go back into funding the Frank Maddock High School Student Programs.
Top quality Entertainment Venue featuring:
- 1,200² foot Dance floor with a full Stage
- State of the art light & sound system, 16-ft projection screen and full stage curtains
- 3 levels of tiered seating on the main floor and seating capacity with round tables for 240 people. (Occupancy jumps to about 320 with access to the second level for larger events.)
- Ample paved parking and handicap access
- In-house Catering & Bartender services
Community Fundraisers & Private Event Bookings
Shows With Live Bands
Shows are Max Hosted with Reserved Seating
Dinner Theatre Tickets are Popular and Sell Out Quickly!
For Information Call (780) 898-1707
The Max Center can accommodate private and company events for all types of functions. Book Your Event today.
For Bookings Call (780) 898-1707
Drayton Valley Live Entertainment
"Evening Shows for all Musical tastes"
Since 1997, The Max Center has hosted a variety of LIVE ENTERTAINMENT.